Thursday, April 30, 2009

Rain Drops From ABOVE

I didn't intend to become a blogger. Not much of a talker. In fact, anyone within 6 degrees of separation of me would think I was a mute. Okay, maybe not -- but I say very little often.

So what could I possibly have to share in a blog, nonetheless???

I'm not sure what will come of this experience. My goal is to inspire a generation to conquer the World!!! That's a stretch but I'm hoping something good will come out of this.

Rain Drops From Above...I chose the title because I really like the song, 'rain drops keep falling on my head...' at first. It's a song about not letting things in life keep you down. I looked up the lyrics and got a revelation.

When God gives us ideas, it's like they come from out of nowhere. I'm a visually stimulated person, so I got the image of God raining down ideas, revelations and impartations of His Divinity like raindrops in the spiritual realm for us to implement in the natural. What an honor! For God to trust us with His thoughts!


All in all I'm excited about how God will use me here and in other areas of life. As long as I continue to listen to Him and trust His instruction. Get ready for the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment