Monday, April 26, 2010

Reflections of An Ex-Control Freak

Almost a year later & this is my 2nd post....No words. I forgot I started this. Thank God for a friend's encouragement. Then it took some time to decide what to write about.

Alright so it's been about a month since I got out of a 3 or 4 year long relationship. It was over long before I ended it officially. No heart-break or harsh feelings toward my ex. I realize my faults in continuing with this relationship, especially when the signs and signals were there early on. On top of the fact that God told me it was temporary.

I made it to be more than it was supposed to be & for that I am regretful. Don't get me wrong, I am not beating myself up. Just reflective of what I've learned and the revelation of what my actions implicate as a child of God. My actions said I did not trust Him.

And that is the biggest revelation I am getting out of this right now. More elaboration to come :)

3 comments:

  1. Great post! Looking forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Audrey, great post. Isn't it amazing the lessons we learn in life and the people and events that teach them to us? Especially when it is not what we anticipated. I too look forward to your next blog, it seems as though there is so much more you want to let out...so I look forward to reading it.

    Final thought, to refer to you first post, I don't think it is a stretch you very well may spark the mind that will change the world or at the very minimum change the life of one person and to them that would be the world.

    -my 2 cents-

    Nash

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Audrey! Your encouragement is what made this second one happen. Still dont know how my blog got on BUZZ --- Divine Intervention.

    And Kevin, thank you. It's something how the path we first encounter in our journey turns out a lot different from what we perceived it would be...I'll be sure to follow up w/ my next one soon.

    Your final thought....means a lot ~ Thank yas! :)

    ReplyDelete