Thursday, May 6, 2010

Seek Purpose

The Lord woke me up early for this one....It's going to be good. Didn't plan what to write....

Purpose. What does it mean? To know what you were created for, how what lies within you will be used to impact the lives of others. That's Purpose. There is nothing wrong with books about purpose but I learned quickly they are not for ME. I tried reading a few books about it. I thought I would get revelation about MY purpose. But I could never get through them. How was this book going to tell me only what my Creator could reveal? It didn't come easy.

I had to seek God's face for it. Get His input, since He is the author & finisher of my life. He would know, right? ABSOLUTELY! It took ME some time because distraction comes easy. (Another lesson for a different time.)

He has a plan for your life! Whether you know it or just haven't accepted it yet. God created you, every detail about you, with PURPOSE. I encourage you to go to God, even if you haven't talked in a while, and find out from the SOURCE your purpose in life. I promise, your LIFE will never be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment